Saturday, March 17, 2012

Welcome to the world Blue Ivy Carter! and Hello Blue Nail Polish!

If you're a rock hard Beyonce fan like I am then the moment we've all been waiting for has finally arrived! Blue Ivy Carter is finally here and she is sooo beautiful just like her mommy!

I'm sure Beyonce looks into her daughter for inspiration and boy has her daughter inspired her...Bey was spotted in NYC rocking blue nails in honor of her daughter on three New York City outings. Her hands are perfectly manicured and the different shades of polish she used inspired me to go 'BLUE' and paint mines as well.

According to a recent article on People magazine, Lisa Logan has been Beyonce's manicurist for many years and was responsible for this look. When the time came to choose a color Bey didn't even think twice and chose this new lovely hue by Nails Inc.'s "Baker Street" nail polish.

                                                             
                                                                                                         


Here she is wearing a curve hugging black sequined Monique Lhuillier cocktail dress, Gucci Shoes and again--rocking her blue NAILS to complete the look!



Beyonce watching a New York Knicks game
while drawing attention to the blue shade on her
nails this time with a hint of turquoise.

Now Check Mines OUT! 

Showing off my nails... this awesome ring is from Forever 21


Yes, my nails are natural...lol
people always ask me if they're real...

I'm wearing SinfulColors "Grecian Sun, 1109"
 I would Definitely recommend this Nail polish to anyone 
who is looking for a bargain! 
 The liquid color glides on smooth onto the nail, it is fast drying 
and the color is very vibrant.
Only $1.99
I have also been trying something new recently, and that is
the 'stiletto nail look' which is the pointy cat-like shape
It is a little hard to adjust to but I love how my nails don't break anymore 
due to the edges being filed real close to the skin 
nails are less prone to breakage by 
being filed this way...now you know something new lol 

If you like the color Beyonce and I are wearing you might also like these...
  


I hope you Sirens enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Don't forget to give this color a try and if you do please share your results with me. Congratulations Beyonce on your new bundle of joy!
If you have any questions feel free to post a comment. Xo!




No comments:

Post a Comment