Monday, March 12, 2012

Make a statement with a pop of Yellow!

Hello my Darlings! It feels so good to be back! So It's been a month since my Miami trip and I had a blast! The weather was just amazing and the people were so welcoming. The fashion down there was very refreshing to see. If I could describe the style there in three words it would have to be: Boho, Chic, and very Colorful.

 One of my daily routines while over there was laying on the beach and soaking up the sun! One trend I definitely spotted while on Ocean Drive was yellow bathing suits. I did my research and found a couple of my favorite celebrities rocking yellow Bikinis and they are definitely a must have. Check them out!
Here is my favorite gal Kourtney Kardashian realitystar/entrepreneur 
rocking her yellow bikini by 'Mikoh' 


 Model turned Actress Brooklyn Decker looking making 
a splash in her yellow bikini!

Jennifer Lopez Sporting hers while enjoying the sun in Brazil in February 2012
with her new boyfriend Casper Smart! She looks Fab!

One of the reasons I went to Miami was for a beach side photo shoot. Inspired by the yellow look I decided to incorporate the yellow trend and added this yellow bathing suit and it turned out to be the best look out of the pack! Check me out! lol


This bathing suit is from 'Victoria Secret' cost me about $40.00
It is really comfortable and has some really cute gold accents on the sides and back. 

I don't have any pictures showing off the back design but I found model Alessandra Ambrosio modeling the same one and here is how it looks...


It's a very flirty design and pocket friendly...!

Get yours now my Sirens!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment