Monday, April 9, 2012

I miss my MOON SPARKLE!

Hey there girls!
I have to admit this is a bit of a sad post for me. The other day I came across this random, fruity, intriguing scent and it reminded me of a scent in particular that made me a bit nostalgic. The delicious smell brought back a lot of great memories of when I used to live the single girl life in New York City. Summer of 2007 was just a very memorable summer for me and my friends. Everyday was like an adventure. It was unplanned, uninhibited, just simply exciting. We never knew what we were going to get into next. It was an unforgettable year for all of us.

That random scent not only made me reminisce of all the fun times in the city but made me come to realize that summer is indeed right around the corner and I have to bring that spark back or at least smell like it! LOL! That only means one thing...it is time to switch my fragrance game up a bit. I need to get something that matches the summer feeling and makes me feel "alive" like how I felt back in 2007 when life was carefree and spontaneous. I need a fragrance that is fruity, fun, mysterious and sexy. Not only that, but I need a summer scent that can withstand the summer heat.

The scent that I keep praising and that does all of the above is one that was launched back in 2007 from the ESCADA collection and it is called 'MOON SPARKLE'. I still remember the summer afternoon when I walked into Sephora and took a first sniff at the cute girly bottle. I was addicted instantly and bought it on the spot. I swear I wore it everyday to the last drop.

So then it suddenly came to me that 'MOON SPARKLE' and I should re-unite once again this summer
I thought to myself, "OMG I've got to order it online ASAP!" I immediately went straight to work but after hours and hours of research and just when I thought I was gonna get lucky I kept getting results of it being SOLD OUT at almost every fragrance website retailer.

I am sooo heart broken because of this! (yes I am a bit dramatic) I can't help but remember that sweet intense summer scent that captured me with just one sniff. If anyone out there knows where I can get this perfume online please I beg PLEASE let me know I would greatly appreciate it. Please help bring those memories of happiness and youth back! LOL

About the fragrance:
'Moon Sparkle' is a fruity and floral scent. Red apple and strawberry notes will be the most prominent. This fragrance is perfect for those daring gals like myself that love to make a statement. But it might be to strong for those women that prefer the more softer, subtle scents. So if you would like to transition make sure you transition by taking baby steps until you are confident wearing a love potion like this one! LOL
A fruity floral fragrance, with sparkling strawberry and red apple notes. Top notes: strawberry, blackcurrant, citrus cocktail, red apple. Middle notes: sweet pea, freesia, jasmine, rose. Base notes: raspberry, musky notes, sandalwood, dry ambery notes.
  • -By Escada.
Thank you my Sirens for reading once again!....as you can see it was bittersweet writing this! LOL
Don't forget to leave your comments and if any of you are familiar with any other scents similar to this one don't forget to mention them in a post I will definitely check them out next time I visit Sephora!
Xo!

1 comment:

  1. I have the same memories from 2007/2008. I can only find it on ebay for $90 and up for small bottles. I am very sad and now on a mission to find a similar scent. I only have about one or two sprays in my current bottle that I have been stretching out for many years now. I just can't bring myself to finish it.

    ReplyDelete