Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rock Chic! Turn Heads with Mesh Leggings!

Perfect for fall, Perfect for winter! If you are feeling a little "Rock-ishhh" look no further!

When this style of meshed leggings first hit the runways I was intrigued. Then I went BANANAS when I started seeing celebrities such as: Rihanna and Nicki Minaj rock the look! Leggings are great to throw on because they are comfortable and gives your outfit an effortless look. When you are ready to step out and turn heads without having to wear a dress this look will be the perfect alternative.

There are many ways to wear these leggings. A regular t-shirt and sneakers will make for a casual "preppy" look or you can wear them with long flowy tops and sky-high heels for a more romantic evening look. This fashion staple is a must have in your closet!

Check me out wearing my own pair! lol



OMG! Look what I found ladies! Belle of the brawl leggings! They are so cute and I already purchased my pair in black. What are you waiting for? lol Xo!

1 comment:

  1. All of these details are amazing and everything looks very nice. I always like to invest in the work out clothing that is visually appealing and comfortable for my body. Nowadays it is not hard to find good deals because the internet is flooded with various brands and they offer amazing stuff. I also purchased the ultracor leggings in the last month and they were just fabulous.

    ReplyDelete