Sunday, January 29, 2012

Let's Get it Crackin with Crackle Nail Polish!

So I looked at my nails the other day and was in complete HORROR! LoL I knew that it was time for a new manicure. I was feeling a bit dark and glam at the same time so decided to try something different and went for the "crackled" look.



Nail polishes I used:

  • Sally Hansen's CRACKLE OVERCOAT in "Antiqued Gold"
  • Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails XTREME WEAR in "Black Out"
STEP by STEP guide on how to get this look:
  1. Apply base coat of your preference on all nails. My favorite base coat is Revlon Quick Dry Base Coat, 955  
  2. Apply Sally Hansen's Hard as Nails XTREME WEAR in "Black Out" on all nails
  3. Apply Sally Hansen's CRACKLE OVERCOAT in "Antiqued Gold" on some or all of them
  4. Finish of by applying a ultra shinny fast drying top coat. I recommend Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat, 960 It really helps nail lacquers stay on for a long period of time.
Super Model Selita Ebanks used Coral and black shades 
for her crackle look
Pop Super Star Kesha using multi colors for her 'Rock' crackle look

So there you have it guys! GET CRACKIN NOW!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment