Sunday, January 15, 2012

Paint the town White!

I've always loved a good manicure! I enjoy experimenting with different colors and trends. Lately I've noticed people using bold colors and also painting nails in different colors. Recently, I've been OBSESSED with white nail polish! I just think it's so chic and sophisticated.

I gave myself a manicure using Sally Hansen's Xtreme Wear nail polish in "White On". Then I proceeded with painting one nail from each hand in "Celeb City" from the same line of Xtreme Wear it's like this silver metallic shade. I am a big fan of the Xtreme Wear line because they have a wide variety of bright, youthful colors. They are highly pigmented which is very important and they glide on smoothly onto the nail bed and they are only about $2.99!!! Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, Celeb City, 0.4 Fluid Ounce Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear, White On, 0.4 Fluid Ounce

 The ring shown above is from H&M it was only $5.95! perfect for those people who love to make a statement with costume jewelry. Totally Fab!

No comments:

Post a Comment